Friday, March 13, 2009

Dain and Alyse

In case any of you are wondering what me and dain are up to... Dain is working non stop and it seems like he is almost always busy at work. This is great since people are getting laid off.
He played in a indoor flag football league and wednesday was their championship game. They lost by a lot and dain says it's because pierce was not there because he's sick.
I am finishing up with school...only 1 and 1/2 months left yeah! I'm getting ready for my board exams! My first one is march 24th! it consists of 350 questions and i will start at 8 am and end at 5pm..yikes. I can't wait to be done with it tho. The other three exams are the first week of may.
Hope everyone is well. Beckham get well soon!!! we love you!!

1 comment:

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

Hey guys, I just made our blog private and want to send you an invite but I don't have your email address. Please send them to me at hollywillard@msn.com

Our First Blog OCT. 30th, 2008

This picture is the ultra sound of Tiya our baby that is due January 17th, 2009. She is currently 28 weeks and 2lbs 4ounces. In all the Ultra sounds her hands are always right by her face.